So what do you think… does it really look like me?
About Mike Lutersdafgasdfads
About The Author
I am an award winning photographer, trainer, speaker and primary trainer at StudioStyles.net. I am CEO of Luter Enterprises, a company that operates several photography business. These business include several studios, a commercial photo lab, and a digital photography system integration company.
This is my personal blog (hobby). I love the training teaching side of the business. It is focused on things that interest me photographically and things I am currently working on. My mission is to help you become a better more passionate photographer. I blog on photography tips and techniques, behind the scenes, industry trends, and will be posting many How To articles. Occasionally I will write about things I find interesting that does't fit neatly into one of these categories.
Mike travels extensively to train photographers via seminars and workshop. To make sure you don't miss any workshop or blog post, you can subscribe via RSS or e-mail.
- Creating Glamourous Head Shots December 14, 2010
- Shop Light Photography September 24, 2012
- Top Photography Apps for the iPad June 29, 2010
- Lighting WIth Reflectors July 8, 2010
- Using Slow Shutter Speed to Create Movement December 6, 2010
- Body Evolution – Model Before and After November 5, 2013
- Butterfly Lighting Pattern October 3, 2013
- Lighting Black On Black October 1, 2013
- Window Light Photography April 16, 2013
- My New Toy – Photogenic Varibeam March 5, 2013